NOLO team is committed to provide fully-immersive, interactive experience for Mobile VR and PC VR users. In March 2017, we’ve completed a successful Kickstarter campaign, with nearly 2000 units backed and $231,491 raised.
We are thankful that developers have worked very hard to provide awesome content for PC VR. That’s why we made NOLO compatible with Steam VR platform as well. Unfortunately, due to lack of interactive devices, the content development for Mobile VR had been much slower. Now, NOLO is bringing fully-immersive PC VR experience to Mobile VR, together with a user base of 2000+. It’s time for us to work together to broaden the content library of Mobile VR!
NOLO Mobile VR Developer Challenge will launch on May 17th. We’ve prepared 10 units of NOLO Limited Edition specifically for this event(only 10 units produced). Join us and make Mobile VR great together!
Please see below for specific rules:
Top 10 Games: NOLO Limited Edition. The content developed will be displayed on NOLO official website as Featured Games. Other promotional resources provided by NOLO through multiple channels.
Mobile VR Games We Love: $100 voucher for the NOLO Store. The content developed will be displayed on NOLO official website as Featured Games.
Project Submission: 05/17/2017 to 05/31/2017
Project Evaluation: 05/31/2017 to 06/07/2017
Winner Announcement: 06/08/2017
Award Delivery: 06/09/2017
Game Submission: 07/09/2017
2. NOLO SDK currently supports Unity 3D.Please submit your project application in the NOLO Mobile VR Developer Challenge post following the format required.
3. To ensure the project is authentic, participants are required to show proof of authorship of the content. Please send your proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. e.g. : Personal ID, company license. Do not submit duplicate projects.
4. After submission, NOLO team will evaluate the projects based on their quality, creativity, user feedback and business potential. We will announce 10 "Top 10 Games" and 20 "Mobile VR Games We Love".
5. With support from the NOLO dev team, developers can start the integration work to make NOLO compatible after receiving the unit。When the project is completed, developers can publish them to any platform with a NOLO icon. e.g. : cardboard games to Google Play; Gear VR games to Oculus Home), and update in the event post.
6. The content developed will be displayed on NOLO official website as Featured Games.
7. NOLO team reserves the right for final explanation.
- Short Description：
- Development Engine：
- Operation Platform：
- Download/Purchase or Demo video Link(If your project is already published, please provide the link to download; If it's a demo, please provide a link to a demo video)：
- Screenshot(at least 2 pics)：