I hate to be that guy, but...

...after months of apologizing for this thing, I've come to the conclusion that the CV1 is just junk. Shoddy tracking and terrible latency, especially the head marker which has latency so bad it's dizzying. Not to mention that it seems to be that software support may have actually become worse over time, especially once you find out that the Nolo Home software's backbone is a hijacked dead open source project. It's too bad as the hardware feels pretty solidly built and the idea is great. But this thing is just usable enough to be frustrating. 
The good news is, if you actually like this thing, be on the look out for an ebay listing for a cheap used (but still in great condition) Nolo CV1. ;)

Comments

• @Gorbius
    Hi, could you let us know what can we do for you? Many users are satisfied with NOLO CV1. I think it may be setup issue or firmware issue and we would like to help you to solve it. 
    I'm not sure if you're using the same email address to send us email. If you haven't, could you send us an email to support@nolovr.com with the tracking problem? Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused. 
  • I already got rid of it. Also, my firmware(s) were up to date as well as software and my network setup was optimal. This thing is just no substitute for real 6dof VR even though it damn near costs just as much. 
  • @Gorbius
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you have other questions, please feel free to let us know.