Any pre-orders get their information for shipping yet?

edited July 2017 in General
Don't have my number or anything yet, but I see an increase in videos posted, probably all backers, but I figured to ask.

I'm pre-order #133 so if anyone got a higher number and their shipping information was received or they got it, let me know, in case they might've missed mine.

Comments

• http://forums.nolovr.com/discussion/345/check-your-email-pre-order

This thread has pre order number 33 getting their tracking number, so they have been getting them shipped out.  I know how you feel man, I am waiting for mine too.Silver lining? They have more time to help get things squared away.  hahahaha
  • edited July 2017
    My be here Wednesday 19th  they use ground shipping that sucks 
  • edited July 2017
    Dunno guys, I am number #59 , I ordered on 16th May and nothing. Absolutely nothing, except that I read that I might be in the second-round shipment that begun on 24 June. Now is 14 July and nothing. 

PayPal Resolution becomes more and more appealing day after day
  • edited July 2017
    Oh for sure, their communication is deferentially sub par. I dont care if its going to take a while for me to get my shipment done, since some of you guys have a pre order over 100 ahead of mine, BUT you have to let me know.

Was it shipped out with the batch on the 24th? am I going to have to wait for the next shipment after that?

I am not asking for much, I know the tracking number will come eventually, but Yes or No, was my NOLO on the batch of the 24th?

Edit: Especially with the Rift + Touch being only $399 right now, I could cancel this, sell my Samsung S7 and gear VR and but a Rift CV1 isntead.