Tracking number

Hello! I ordered Nolo VR on 8th June and it was shipped on 24th of June. Im from Slovenia and still did not receive tracking number. So can someone tell me where my Nolo is?

Comments

• What pre order number were you? I still don't even know if mine was shipped or not. 
  • omgomg
    edited July 2017
    I just made a trash-mail account @ mailinator.com to be able to register. I told them a month ago that their forum is not usable because the email validation does not work. Obviously they give a shit. Googlemail probably is the most popular email provider, so this forum can be considered to be practically down. When you get your tracking number it will be sent via kickstarter and you get a notification by kickstarter so you will receive it no matter if you use GMail or not. I was in the same situation, I have never experienced such an disastrous shipping and communication process before, but in the end I got a tracking number and finally the package.

fun fact: when you write more then a few words and the input field grows higher, it shifts buttons "post comment" etc. under the footer, so they get invisable and unclickable. I had to remove the footer with the Chrome Dev tools to post this comment! 
  • OMG, Thats all well and good if you were actually a kickstarter, but we are pre orders. 
  • i'm pre-order my coming in Wedesday im 33 buyer 
  • Im pre-order and my order number is 180.
  • I just got my tracking number, and I was pre order 199. 
  • edited July 2017
    Holy Moly, they're shipping my NOLO!  Preordered on June 6th, just recieved tracking number today.  Shipping from ROWLAND HEIGHTS, CA US to Houston, TX.  

Date/Time
    ActivityLocation
    7/16/2017 - Sunday
    12:57 pmShipment information sent to FedEx

No estimated arrival time yet, but I can breathe now.  

Like I said, not my first rodeo.  I've had items from China and Europe sit in customs for a month.  It may not be NOLO's issue At All.  In some shipments from European countries you can get tracking info that says items are in Customs.  It seems to be electronics that get snagged. 
  • Hello, my Pre-Order Number is 242 and I'm still waiting...

Is anyone from Germany here, who has already received his tracking number?
  • edited July 2017
    @Fenron I am number 59 and no sign of anything. I bought on 16 may. I used to trust Nolo team, but I am thinking at money back now.
  • Me too, I will take a closer look at the Rift this weekend, and maybe I buy it while it's on sale. Right now, Nolo costs more than 1/3 of the Rift...not that much difference anymore....
  • edited July 2017
    I also preordered in May early in month and still have not received a word on when. I was number 51. Edit Just checked email again and received tracking number yesterday. Thank you Nolo team
  • ssslllloooowwwly ooooonnnnn iiiitt'ssss wwwaaaayyyyyyyy

7/16/2017 - Sunday
  • Mine is on its way, order number #223
  • edited July 2017
    I received a tracking number for hong kong Post. But on their site the tracking number does not exist. Why is that  ?
  • Me to mirq i think we have to wait a bit more.
  • No Change???:

Date/Time
    ActivityLocation
    7/16/2017 - Sunday
  • denali it take almost week after get tracking number has go though costum from china 
  • Very Lame - Same status as Sunday, so you must be right Jazneo.  

Date/Time
    ActivityLocation
    7/16/2017 - Sunday
  • they put on slow shipping for fedex  it set to smart post so it be sent your post office and they ground ship it 
  • Still waiting for my tracking number... slowly I lose my trust in nolo vr. 
  • benben
    edited July 2017
    Same here. Guys at Nolo used to seem so much cooler and reliable before they start to ship nolo but now the only thing they seem to care is not about customers but about how many units they can selll.. Shipping is atrocious for its cost $15 and it's been 12 days since their unifnished nolo driver last got updated. Please Nolo, don't betray our trust.
  • edited July 2017
    China Custom what the problem. it happen you older stuff from china they take longer then big company 

i have my nolo vr it work great for me 
  • My experience pretty much is not going along with the schedule they post on this web site.

• Damn, just got my tracking number. There is currently no information on the package, only the number. I'm curious about where the package is and when it will arrive...but finally a small progress.
  • Date/Time
    ActivityLocation
    7/16/2017 - Sunday
  • Still in Limbo ^^^
  • I got tracking number with no info