Gravity + ceiling mount = issues

Hi all, 

So my base station just did a nose dive from 4 meters. It still works but the case is a little cracked and the power button sticks sometimes. 

Any idea how to take these things apart? I need to realign the power button. 

I assume I need some kind of plastic prying tool or something. 

Cheers.

Comments

• Don't know how to open it. BUT if you manage to open it, please, take some pictures please!
  • Mine fell down as well. I had left it hanging in the ceiling for about a week using velcro tape. Luckily my head stopped it from falling too far.
  • Nice, better a self repairing head than an unrepairable basestation. I tried to catch mine, timed the grab wrong and flung it even faster towards the floor...
  • Mine took the plaster off my ceiling. Lol.
  • Any tracking issues after the fall? 
  • We're very sorry to hear that. We built this ceiling function for users who wants to try the 360 experience. However we do not recommend it because it could cause troubles. That's why we didn't include it in our package, or added the function on our driver.

When you play with the ceiling mode, please make sure the base station is completely fixed on the ceiling. When you are done playing, please take it off so the base station won't hurt anyone or itself.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.