About the base station repair tool

edited August 15 in Support
Recently we built a base station repair tool for a specific symptom of the base station - The orientation error when you move forward in reality, you move to the right or left in the game.

We do not recommend all users to try this tool because it could cause more trouble if you don't follow the instructions correctly.

If you have any problem, please contact support@lyrobotix.com first and we will help you figure it out. We are also willing to provide remote assistant via TeamViewer if you need to use the repair tool.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comments

• Sorry, my bad, I did it and the base unit is totally malfunction.

What should I do? Do I have to return the base unit for repairing.?

• Does the base station need to be turned on (motor running) before repair?

I guess it will not be the same with the motor running that with the motor off

• I think the base station should be running while connected to the PC, but I haven't tried this tool.
  • @virtualreality The base station doesn't need to be turned on. We do not recommend users to try this tool without contacting support@lyrobotix.com.
  • @admin ;
    I wrote to support@lyrobotix.com. And they have been silent for a week now.
  • They take a while to respond, I think they've been very busy on software updates to the driver and working with RiftCat.
  • edited September 1
    where i can download 

base station repair tool?The problem gets worse.
    it's been 2 weeks since I wrote to the email and here. The answer is no. I do not know what to do.