List games that work without major issues

I'm at the point where my Nolo is mostly working well and i want to purchase some games for it. Can anyone let me know what games they've played without any issues that would spoil the gameplay, either on Vive or revive.. 

Comments

• edited August 23
    Revive I've only ever been able to get Lucky's Tale working so far with my NOLO, but it was facing the wrong way and didn't work with my front-facing setup (Driver4VR/WalkinVR couldn't rotate it for me)

I've enjoyed playing my NOLO in these games on Steam:
    -SUPERHOT VR (throwing is a pain, but you can usually get it on a few tries)
    -Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
    -Pavlov VR
    -Google Tiltbrush
    -Google Blocks
    -Accounting
    -Pierhead Arcade
    -Soundboxing
    -Tethered
    -Qbike: Cyberpunk Motorcycle

There have been maybe two or three games that didn't work, entirely due to the touchpad reading a back-and-left movement for some reason (COMPOUND demo I think one was called?)

I use the front-facing wireless setup in RiftCat plus the Driver4VR/WalkinVR software for 360 degree rotation and roomscale using my controllers.
  • bigelowed  thanks for the list and it's very useful knowing the different setups that people may be using. 
  • To add to bigelowed's list:

• Job Simulator
    • Audioshield
  • Oops I forgot to also add Space Pirate Trainer works too
  • @Zomby @bigelowed thanks both.. do you know of anyone having positive experiences with Revive and Nolo VR?
  • I was told to try older version 1.1.6 of Revive
  • I've tested fine:
    - Nvidia Fun
    - Passengers: Awakening VR Experience
    - Eagle Flight (don't need actually Nolo)
    - Star Trek: Bridge Crew
  • @bigelowed I tried Pavlov last night, but I had problems with the touchpad.. when i touched it, it would some times move backwards. i think i have read about this problem before. but i was wondering if you also have this problem and if not why would some and not others?
  • @Mrdominic215 i presume it does for @bigelowed too otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it.. hmm I'll have a play about with it this evening and see if it's something I'm doing.. it could be a problem with my controllers as i already have an existing issue with not having any feed back from my controllers.. 
  • @belly i have had success with pavlov vr. I would suggest redoing the initial calibration in Pavlov.
  • I can  confirm:
    Ironwolf
    Arizona Sunshine (teleport only, walking has the backwards left movement bug)
    The lab