HMD tracker and Controllers Distance edit

Hey everyone.
Ive been really enjoying my nolo vr with the gear vr 2017 (wirelessly!). I am wondering if anyone has figured out a way to increase the distance between the head tracker and controllers? Maybe with openvr settings?

I find the gear vr has very limited space for the head tracker and so it pushes it close to front of the headset and causes the space between the controller and tracker to be very small. I am 6ft 4in and with long arms and feels very short with my current setup.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean here, but I do think an artificial way to change the "scale" of real world versus digital would help NOLO
  • I feel as if my arms are very short when using nolo vr. The "vive controllers" in-game are too close to my body even when fully extending my arms. I guess i was trying to ask if this has happened to anyone else =)
  • Ah I see, yes I believe the NOLO isn't quite 1-to-1 with its meters scale. It also makes a moderate room read as "too small"
  • As far as I have measured (with a tape measure) the Nolo tracking is at least 97-98% accurate. The problem is most likely with the lens/screen size setup on your HMD. If these are not set up/calibrated properly, you will have scaling issues.