unstable controller

I have PiMAX 4K ... for some time I have an instability, initially, with the two controllers one more than the other and to the son of time it is the controllers and the image becomes unstable ... and the instability is always in the same direction (if the base is in front of me, the instability makes it from front to back .... If the base is on the ceiling (change of DLL) instability this fact from top to bottom ...
Initially everything was stable ...
The instabiliate it does as well with pimax 4K (Steam VR) as with NOLO drivers (0.9.20170828) Viewed
What is this instability?
Why this drift to the son of time?

je possede PiMAX 4K...depuis quelque temps j'ai une instabilité, au départ, avec les deux controleurs dont un plus que l'autre et au fils du temps c'est les controleurs et  l'image qui devient instable....et l'instabilité ce fait toujours dans le même sens ( si la base est devant moi, l'instabilité ce fait de l'avant vers l'arriere....Si la base est au plafond ( changement de DLL ) l'instabilité ce fait de haut en bas...
Au depart toute était stable...
L'instabilié ce fait aussi bien avec pimax 4K (Steam VR ) qu'avec les drivers NOLO ( 0.9.20170828 ) Visualisé
A quoi est du cette instabilité ?
Pourquoi cette dérive au fils du temps ?

Comments

• Did you tried only with the nolo device?, no pimax connected. Try to connect the headset marker to the pc, and test the visualizer...
    Also, the nolo did ever worked fine?
  • There are two posibilities:
    1. The devices were running out of battery.
    2. There were some acoustic interference in the environment.

Could you try NOLO in a different room or environment? Also, sending a video to support@lyrobotix.com will be very helpful.

Sorry about the inconvenience.