I've been using Nolo VR with PiPlay 1.2.89 for a while without issue (I've had to play around for about 4 days to get it to recognize the second controller though, but in the end it somehow magically worked).
Since updating my PiPlay installation to version 188.8.131.52 though, my second Nolo controller is not picked up by either PiPlay, nor SteamVR.
I was wondering if any of you SteamVR/Pimax 4k/NoloVR Users out there have been successfully using the NoloVR with that version of PiPlay and if so, if you have any hints what might be the issue.
Things I've already tried:
- Pairing the Controllers/Headset Marker with the base station following the recommended procedure.
- NOLO Base Station Repair Tool
- Reinstalling PiPlay 1.2.89 (It doesn't pick up the second controller either)
- Reinstalling PiPlay 184.108.40.206 (no luck)
- Uninstalling PiPlay versions completely and installing NOLO Driver for Windows (doesn't pick up the second controller either)
I'm pretty much stuck and really would appreciate some help.