The first NOLO CV1 firmware update is coming! Currently it is under final test. The estimated releasing date will be the next Friday, Nov. 17th. Here are some key features.
1. Add velocity and angular velocity
- Improve the smoothness of positional and rotational tracking in Steam VR.
- Reduce latency by 30%
- Fix the throwing problem in some games and improve the throwing experience in all games
2. Optimize the synchronization algorithm
- Reduce jitter
3. Reduce the packet loss rate to 0.2%
- Improve the stability of data transmission
* This firmware update works for every PC VR headset that compatible with NOLO, and works for RiftCat wire mode.
Detailed update documentation will be released with the firmware, we will also make a tutorial video for you to operate.
As for NOLO SDKs,
1. The next Unity SDK update will reduce the CPU usage. It will be released in late November.
2. The UNREAL SDK is under alpha test, The scheduled release date is December.