Do you know why the noloVR losing the position of HMD when it turn on the steamVR every time?

edited November 2017 in Support
Do you know why the noloVR losing the position of HMD when it turn on the steamVR every time?

I had setting up the room setup in the steamVR. but it losing when I re-turn on the noloVR every time. how can I save the room setup value with the noloVR? I using the Pimax4K. 

So I have to set up the room setup of the steamVR every time. 

So... the nolo SDK of unity getting crashed every time. ... 

Comments

• Not sure why, but I do know that I don't have that issue on this end. I usually use WalkinVR or Driver4VR software though which might be part of why it always works for me.
  • For the SDK of unity problem, what's your version of Unity,and what specs of your PC?
    For the SteamVR room setup problem, I think that it's a bug of Piplay,because NOLO is just a tracking device, the room setup process is done in Piplay.
  • The Unity SDK for NOLO is currently for Android only I think, so part of the crashing could be trying to run it with any other export platform selected.