Steam vr showing 4 controllers

Ever since I updated the firmware, steam vr now shows 4 controllers connected and upon starting it up, the added controllers keeps spazzing out and taking screenshots and what not. It's to the point of I can't even play or do anything. I've done everything to fix it but to no avail. Anyone have any help?

• edited January 3
    hmm, i have this problem too, it is just visual but it will be good if someone will fix this
  • Please make sure the NOLO driver is not running while using NOLO with PiMax 4K.
  • @admin i don't have a pimax and have the same issue, but only visual and not always, its strange.
  • Hi @popos1,

What headset and other vr-related softwares (riftcat, trinus...) are you using? 

As for Pimax or other hmds that run with their own drivers, please keep the nolo driver closed while playing with these hmds.

• Don't use the Nolo VR software with Riftcat, Trinus, OR iVRy. That fixed it for me!
  • edited January 28
    Don't use the Nolo VR software with Riftcat, Trinus, OR iVRy.

Riftcat doesn't work without the NOLO VR software.

I've had this problem too earlier, and for me completely uninstalling and resintalling the NOLO driver seems to have fixed it.