Touch pads become inactive at random times when in use.

The touch pads on my controllers randomly stop responding to input for both the finger position and button pressing. It is fixed by quickly turning the controller off then back on. I checked the nolo visualizer and it showed the same behavior as described above. My controllers worked fine for the first month or two they are no just showing this irritating glitch after about 200 hours of use.
Any idea if this is caused by some sort of troubleshootable problem?
Side note: I think I treated them with great care so I don’t think it is a problem caused by physical damage.

Comments

• Hi @Corei5y

Would you please send us the order number of purchasing NOLO and the serial number on the product box that starts with letters LY to support@nolovr.com, thank you. 
  • I'm having the exactly same problem with one of the controllers, tried everything from updates to recovery, even checked if was some problem with SteamVR but it wasn't. I have a special care with them since it was hard to get the equipment, mostly i play VRchat that doesn't put any pressure on the equipment, since its a chatting game. I can say i used it for 453 hours (since i only played vrchat on steam). Any way to fix it yet?
  • I have the same issue.
  • Hi @foley, Please let us know the order number of purchasing NOLO and serial number on the product box that starts with letters LY to support@nolovr.com, thank you. 
  • Hi @ludy, We have sent you an email, please check the mailbox! 
  • Still trying to get product number, will send ASAP. (Hard to get because it was a gift)