Developer version firmware - disable controller auto-shutdown

As asked by our developers, we release this customized firmware FOR DEVELOPERS. Get the firmware by downloading the attachment to this post. 

This firmware includes features to disable auto-shutdown of controllers. It is to solve the problem for some developers/hardcore users focusing on full-body tracking research and development that controllers automatically shutting down in their work. This firmware is published only at this forum and will not be distributed through any other sources. 

WARNING: 
This is a developer version and for hardcore users ONLY. Standard users use with caution. Warranty policy will not cover the situation that devices damaged by personal use of this firmware. 

For more technical support, please contact our support team at support@nolovr.com. 

Comments

• hi, how to use it pls? my controller shutdown every two minute when i'm in full body and that's rly annoying :(
  • warral
    Hi, could you please contact support@nolovr.com ,and send your serial number start from LY, we can help about that 
    BR
  • I also have this issue. I have tried to use all of the streaming software's (VRidge, TrinusVR, iVRy and Nolo Home). iVRy is the only one that doesnt shutdown after 2-3 mins, but does shutdown.This is so frustrating during gameplay. I want to update the firmware but after seeing some of the posts about controllers being bricked, i am a little hesitant to to so. Any help for the F/W update will be appreciated..
  • @bobby_ratchet Hi, we could book a remote session for you to update the firmware. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com.
  • Would be nice if someone could explain, how to disable the shutdown, cuz it's annoying.
  • @LewdNya Hi, please email us at support@nolovr.com. We could help you to update the firmware to disable auto-shutdown version. 
  • Is this firmware for controller or, basestation?
    Where should I install this firmware? controller or, basestation?
  • @연도사 Hi, please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your Teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com. We will help you to refresh the firmware.

• Hi, I'm also experiencing this problem. It interferes with whatever I'm trying to do.

I don't understand why the controllers are shutting down even while I'm using them. Is there really no way to affect this other than firmaware?

If not, I should like to book a Teamview session to fix it please :) I could do tomorrow, Friday, time unknown yet.

Kindest regards

David Markwick
  • @DMarkwick Hi, we replied to your other post. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your TeamViewer ID and password (Not this Friday) to support@nolovr.com.