Firmware version/update

Sorry if this has been asked before; I couldn't find it.
How do I update the firmware and check if an update is necessary. I couldn't find any mention of it in the manuals or in the Nolo Assistant program.
Thanks!

Comments

• I finally found a GitHub link buried in this forum that pointed to a Windows driver installation app. After I installed it, I found the firmware update menu item. I feel like i'm missing something since not one instruction in the package or downloaded from the NoloVR site made any mention of this. Not complaining; just trying to figure out how all the pieces fit together.
  • Hi @Vinoh,

Could you provide us the serial number on product box starts with letters LY please? 
  • The old driver is replaced by NOLO Assistant (released early June) already, please make sure not to run the two software (driver and assistant) at the same time as that will cause disturbance or malfunction of devices. 
  • Do I need to uninstall the old driver or simply not run the old Nolo app while running Nolo Assistant? It seems like the old app is still needed to check for firmware updates since I don't see that function in Nolo Assistant. The old Nolo app showed my firmware was up to date.
    Serial number is LY04818051695048
  • edited June 20
    If these two software are not running at the same time, it should be alright.