Nolo assistant Error

Hi!! I have a little problem when I launch Nolo assistant software they show me an error C8:1F:66:2B:26:D1#20180725#114351 Any Idea? I tried to reinstall but still with the error.

Comments

• Same error !!! what's wrong?
  • Hi, now it's showing another error: 44:8A:5B:3F:04#20180725#210025
  • Hi @salo2k4, @Dragar, We've forwarded the issue to our tech team and will get back to you once there's any news. Sorry about the inconvenience.
  • after rollback to old drivers (before assistant) NOLO works as usual
  • yes, the old drivers worsk for me as ussual too, but the new ones still with the error
  • Any news? 
  • Hi @Dragar,

To troubleshoot this issue, we'd like to arrange a remote session via TeamViewer. If it works for you, please let us know your preferred time slots (on weekdays) by sending the information to support@nolovr.com. Thank you! 
  • Ok, thanks a lot!
  • i've reinstall Assistant with manually deleting Assistant folder from previous installation. for now it works OK
  • @salo2k4, thank you for the feedback! 

@Dragar, would you let us know how did it go? If it still got error, we'd like to arrange a remote session via TeamViewer. If it works for you, please let us know your preferred time slots (on weekdays) by sending the information to support@nolovr.com, thank you!