Nolo Home Error

I have had this issue for awhile that is preventing me from even using the product. Just wondering if there is a fix to this.file:///C:/Users/owner/Pictures/Nolo%20Error.PNG

Comments

• Error code: 20:0C:C8:0F:EB:EF#20181021#200623
  • The type initializer for 'Nolo_WPFAssistant.CoreFiles.TheApp' threw an exception.
     At Nolo_WPFAssistant.CoreFiles.TheApp.InitTheApp().
     At Nolo_WPFAssistant.App.App_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e) at.
  • Hi, would you be available for a remote assistance via TeamViewer (Monday - Friday)?
    If so, please provide us your preferred time slot to support@nolovr.com and we will try to solve the problem through remote assistance. (Please mention your Forum ID in the email. )
  • edited November 2018
    Hi, I need help Steam did not want to handle the HOTAS joystick I decided to reinstall steam, steam vr, trinus and nolo I uninstalled the programs and removed the program folders from AppData \ Local
    Unfortunately, everything works out of the nolo
    Error code 30: 9c: 23: 0c: a1: 6b: # 20181122: # 225952
    below the link to the screen with the description of the error installation and the error I do not know why but they are in Chinese. I do not understand.
    https://zapodaj.net/1a83bd4e9b2c4.jpg.html
    greetings
  • @E1N1O1 Please click the "错误信息" button and send us the screenshot of that page to our support team at support@nolovr.com. 

• @E1N1O1 Thanks, we replied your message.