Notification for Pimax users! Please do not UPDATE the firmware []-)

Recently, we received many requests of Pimax users to downgrade the firmware of their controllers and the headset marker. 
As the latest firmware of NOLO CV1 is not compatible with Pimax 4K. If you update the firmware, your controllers will not work normally. (Then you definitely need a downgrade of them.) 
Please do not update the firmware until we announce the compatibility of latest firmware with Pimax. 

We hope you enjoy your NOLO!

Comments

• I was one of the unfortunate who did the update and my controllers were double. Thanks to Nolo support, everything has been fixed and my NOLO is working now wonderfully with my Pimax4k!
  • edited January 23
  • @rusi ;will have to wait for solutions, because both companies have compatibility problems, even when both have an SDK to support compatibility
  • What I am wondering is, If it was a product that wasn't compatible from the beginning, i can understand it.
    But, Pimax did not update. Nolo has been updated.
    if the compatible product is not compatible after the Nolo firmware update, I think it's weird. 
    Am I strange? ^^;; 
  • It's just they update everything without testing,a  REALLY BAD way to do... Pimax broken, trinusPSVR broken, What are you trying to do Nolo... like... seriously ? :/
    For PSVR I'm not worried, Trinus is working for correct everything even if it's completely the Nolo fault, and Ivry will release the full version soon, both will be compatible with the last Nolo firmware... but no thanks to Nolo :/