NOLOVR controller rotation problem

and try to use it with Pimax 4k headset.

I install piplay 2.0.7.54 and run steamvr. (Piplay includes nolo driver)

and i have a problem: nolovr controllers in steam vr does not rotate and stay in one position.

I can move it in X,Y,Z but if i rotate it, nothing happens.

On android it works! So i think it is software problem.
I include 2 videos (PC Steam VR with rotation problem) and Android (rotation is ok)

What i try to do:
Double press power button to reset orientation (orientation will reset but rotation still not work)
Reinstall windows 10. On new installed system controllers also not rotate.
Install all versions of Piplay. On each version controllers also not rotate.
Install nolo VR driver for windows. if i run VISUALIZER from noloVR driver, controllers also not rotate.

can u help me please, because i know that nolovr controllers can rotate and without rotation i can't normal play vr games.

I can allow access my PC from teamviewer and etc..(if u need) to help solve problem.

thanks u, alex

Video 1 (PC Steam VR with rotation problem) https://mega.nz/#!xw0Hga4R!FrsDEDnkZJ_QQSQWj7OkmVwPlA0OPZv3l_j5RSzu35c
Video 2 (Android rotation is ok) https://mega.nz/#!Zw0xwYQb!jUUSOPLSQJqKVnsZN1EcFxzXAzuTxiOXZSFMAhAqIcM

Comments

• @alexey4steam ;However this is true, that everything from PiPlay depends on the performance of the controllers themselves. And when you connect via a mobile phone, it works as if nothing had happened. This is not the first time that he has approached Pimax. I’m already waiting for the second month, but they say “We will do it later” and so every time I ask them. In general, the whole PImax error

• edited January 21
    I find some information about this bug. I buy nolo with last firmware version and it does no support pimax 4k.

so i want to request firmware downgrade from nolo support.

@admin When can u connect my PC with teamviewer and make firmware downgrade for my nolovr?
  • edited January 21
    Problem solved! Nolo support connect to my PC and make firmware downgrade. Thanks to NOLO team! If someone have this problem, contact support@nolovr.com to solve!
  • @alexey4steam Thanks for your message. Yep, if you have any questions, just email us.  :)