So i've been using my Nolo CV1 for just over a week now, and there was a period with minimal problems, but now some more have began to surface. I feel making a list is my best cause of action
- Nolo Basestation mounted to ceiling, hand controllers and headmarker
- Headmarker connected via 4 meter cable, phone connected via custom extender (4 meter cable for phone broke within days of purchasing)
- Riftcat, with integrated Nolo drivers. Sometimes i use regular Nolo drivers alongside but it doesn't appear to make a change most of the time.
- Headmount is a Goji VR
- Phone is a Galaxy A6
Time for the problems
- About a few minutes after starting a game, the headset will randomly stop tracking. It remains in a position facing foward. Controllers remain normal for about 15 seconds before also losing tracking and disappearing.
- Riftcat will often fail to detect the Nolo
- Touchpad no longer tracks on both controllers, even after multiple restarts and reboots. Unsure what caused the change
- Often get an Error with SteamVR (308) after the game randomly crashes. Does not resolve until Reboot, where it will then happen again.