Base station downgrade firmware required

I do not need Teamviewer. I can do it alone. If your nolo team has a base station downgrade firmware, please email the file
xczbv123@gmail.com 

Comments

• Their software is full in chinese, but yeah, they are simple to use, I don't get why we need a remote session for it :/
  • @hetta Hi, the downgrade process is a bit complicated. We suggest booking a remote session for you to downgrade the firmware. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your Teamviewer ID and password. (Please note the office will be closed from 4th Feb to 10th Feb for Lunar New Year. So you may want to book it asap) 
  • @cyberkevin Yes, it's simple. But our engineers know when to stop the process and when to redo it again to avoid the chance to brick it. 
  • I want to put the factory hardware with the downgrade of the firware please, I have problems after upgrading to the latest version and before it was perfect as I arrived from factory, please email the file engels1976@gmail.com 
  • @engels1976 Thanks for your message. We would like to book a remote session for you to downgrade the firmware. We have emailed you the details.