Auto-Shutdown fix for the new firmware?

edited February 26 in Support
As far as i know the Auto-Shutdown fix only works with 2.0/2.2 at Controllers, but whats with 2.3?
Theres still no option to turn off the Auto-Shutdown? q.q
Would like to know if there's a way atm, or we have to wait.~
Thanksu

Comments

• @LewdNya Hi, we could do a remote session for you to refresh the firmware to disable auto-shutdown version (latest firmware)
  • edited February 27
    Hello, I have the same issue. I'm using it for full body. Pls help :)
    I tried to send you guys an email but it didn't work somehow.. 
  • @Sugarcube hi, we will write an email to your email address which you registered here. 
  • @admin hi, I also need this firmware please. Also, what is the specific combo to plug the controller in update mode ?
  • @yann Hi, we would like to do a remote session for you. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 with your Teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com. 
  • @admin, no thank you, I'm able to do it myself, just send me the needed files and procedure.
  • @yann Sorry, we recommend we do it for you. As the process is a bit complicated.  
  • @admin, don't worry I will be able to do it.
  • @yann Thanks for your reply. Part of the process is in Chinese. And if you do not operate properly, you'll brick the device. Please send us your preferred time slot, and we will help you to do it. 
  • @admin, you can send me all details to the same e-mail of this account.
  • hello there!
    I need same fix for my Nolo too.
    How to?
  • @DaemoNPro Hi, thanks for your message. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your Teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com. We need to book you in advance.