Firmware update problems

I just try to update the firmware on my Nolo VR (basestation, trackmarker, controllers) and everyone got stuck in the process and now any of them does not works, I can not even turn them on, it seems like all are death. Then I tried the recovery mode on them, in control panel seems to recognize the usb connection(only one connected alone) but then I do not know what to do, in nolo home no recognize any of then when I connected it. Any tuto to what to do in recovery mode please.

Thanks

Comments

• @guillerodriguezv Hi, don't worry. We would like to do a remote session for you to refresh the firmware. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your Teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com. Please also include the serial number which shows on the side of the product box starts with LY words. 
  • Thank you, hope that we can get it touch, so you can repair my nolo vr.
  • @guillerodriguezv Hi, we received and replied to your message. But we need to book you in advance. You can send us your time zone, and we will calculate the suitable time slot for you.