Firmware downgrade

I accidentally updated the latest firmware from NOLO HOME. Then NOLO ASSISTANT does not have any tracking at all. The existing firmware was 2.3, can I downgrade?

Comments

• @heavyrisem Hi, thanks for your message. Yes, we can do a remote session for you to downgrade the firmware. Please send us your preferred time slot between 10:00-18:00 UTC+8 Mon-Fri with your Teamviewer ID and password to support@nolovr.com. 
  • edited May 13
    My nolo doesn't know Assistant nor nolo for Windovs too is it the update?
    And I only work in Nolo Home but when I want to run nolo Steam VR So Bud I go to my glasses or Nolo CV1 at once I'm not going
  • @Pipinko Hi, thanks for your message. May I know what HMD are you using? 
  • edited May 14
    @admin, users should not require a downgrade of firmware to use the cv1. It has been months, why has the assistant not been updated to be compatible with the latest firmware!? 

• @Observer Hi, thanks for your message. Nolo assistant will gradually be eliminated afterward. 
  • Hi, I use Gear VR Samsung S6 edge and Nolo CV1
  • @admin, if the assistant is going to be abandoned it is essential that the same functionality is passed into the nolo home. It is bad enough that currently the assistant does not run with the latest firmware but to also currently not allow the same compatibility with steamvr in home that the assistant does is ridiculous considering the home is now the only option to use the latest nolo firmware.

In combination with the headset marker tracking drift, the cv1 is effectively turning into a very expensive paperweight right now as the nolo team appears to abandon some of its users.

There has also been no communication regarding the assistant being abandoned. Why must existing users suffer with older firmware just to be able to use their nolo when their setups worked fine before?
  • Admin pls Downgrade me Nolo pls
  • @Pipinko Hi, thanks for your reply. We received your email and replied to it.