Base station stays red and keeps vibrating

edited July 3 in Support
Hi, I just got a Nolo set and I'm having trouble setting it correctly. The controllers and the marker seem to be paired, but the base keeps vibrating, at times briefly changing to green for a split second and then going back to red.
What should I do? Nolo Assistant recognizes all the devices.
Thank you for your help

Comments

• @purplellie Hi, we received your email and replied to you. There is a motor inside the base station, so it should be always vibrating. :) Please try to place the base station on a stable surface to make sure the motor inside is stable. Then the LED will turn to GREEN. 
  • Yes I received it, thanks. I wasn't sure what was the best way to contact you so I tried to ask both on email and forum before getting a reply.
    Thank you for your help
  • @purplellie Hi, no problem. You're welcome to contact us here or support@nolovr.com or facebook. 
  • for me keep vibrating and the led in front side of base station can't turn on.
    I try to update firmware from nolo home but the software doesn't recognize the base station, is connected with a single micro usb cable directly in an usb port of my pc.
  • @vox4588 Hi, we received your email and we will flash the firmware for you to check whether we can fix this bricked device. 
  • thanks, we have scheduled from our support a remote session at at 17:00 UTC+8 28th Aug.

Thanks for support! your product is amazing!
  • @vox4588 You're welcome. We will contact you then.