why does my tracking go all wonky

my tracking always gose wonky its so annoying

Comments

• Hi @krypto,

i. Please send the order number and serial number on the product box that starts with letters LY to support@nolovr.com; 
    ii. Please make sure the devices have been fully charged; 
    iii. Please let us know where the tracking issue occurs, such as in SteamVR games?
    iv. Please let us know the connection status of NOLO devices from NOLO driver - please turn on all NOLO devices and plug in only the headset marker to PC ;
    the status of the powered-on base station including the LED on top, the front panel, and its vibrations status;
    v. Please try the moves in the Visualizer from NOLO driver and let us know the behavior of the devices - please turn on all NOLO devices and plug in only the headset marker to PC 
    vi. Attached please find the recommended play area setup for playing NOLO, it could also be found from the FAQ on our official website. 

Thank you. 
  • the visualiser workd fine but the steam vr tracking is the problem
  • ly04817110493103

• all of the products are connecting properly to the nolo driver

• they are all charged

• Thank you for the information. Please let us know your headset model and the version of VR-related software. 
  • sorry what do you mean by headset model do you mean the headset tracker

• steam vr and trinus

• What is the headset you are using? Please also let us know the version of SteamVR and Trinus, thank you. 
  • vrbox  trinus 2.1.5 steam vr 1527117754
  • Thank you, we've forwarded the information to our dev team, and will let you know if there is any update on this issue. 
  • thank you
    for helping me
  • This could possibly be the compatibility issue between SteamVR and NOLO driver. We've been working on resolving it.

If you're interested, there is the ongoing 'NOLO Assistant test' event that you may sign up at https://bit.ly/2IXUGbU by 7pm May 29 PDT. After signing up, you could test in NOLO Assistant with features that will hopefully solve the issues with SteamVR stable version.