NOLO HOME android does not connect to PC

edited November 2020 in Support
I have a problem with the NOLO HOME android app. I am unable to connect it to my PCs NOLO HOME over the Network.  However it is displayed in the NOLO HOME PC app but i can not connect to it for whatever reasons.

Comments

• The NOLO HOME on android just shows a black screen, no menus or anything, is this normal behavior?
  • @Externet
    Hi, could you please record a video including the SteamVR? We don't know whether it launched or not? 
  • Sorry for the late response. NOLO HOME on PC runs fine with SteamVR. Im using NoloVR as fully body tracking right now. However, the NOLO HOME android app does not launch correctly on my 3 Phones (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia) i tested. Its always a black screen and freezes the too phone sometimes. I tried older versions from ApkPure but they seem incompatible with the Desktop version.
  • @Externet
    Thanks for your reply. Are you also using Driver4VR for the full-body tracking purpose? May I know what VR headset when you're using Driver4VR?  Did you download the NOLO HOME app at http://download.nolovr.com/download/NOLO_home_m.html?0901? ;
  • @Externet
    Hi, I checked the CPU of your 3 phones may not meet the minimum requirement. The minimum CPU should be Snapdragon 845. 
  • Yes im using Driver4VR for full body purposes. However, even without Driver4VR (Just using NoloVR for VR) im unable to open the NOLO HOME android app on my phones. I think a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro should at least work, it's a good phone with a good processor. Several people said it could be a Network issue, blocked Domains/IP to China, which kinda makes sense. I'm using a Rift S. And yes i did download the NOLO HOME android apk from the official website. Even tried older versions from https://apkpure.com/nolo-home/com.nolovr.nolohome.core/versions. The only version that does not work is v1.3.6. The others do work but they are incompatible with the Desktop version.
  • @Externet
    Hi, thanks for your reply. I checked the CPU of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro which is MTK. It's supported by the software which will show a black screen.